We had to say goodbye to our kitty today. Her breathing the last day and a half seemed a little labored, so Tom took her to the vet today. They did an x-ray and saw lots of fluid. They took that out, but said that there were no signs of infection or anything else they could treat. Just an old heart. Tom stayed with her (I was at home with the kids), which is just as good, because I would have had a hard time being there. Even Tom shed some tears in her last moments. She was a cat who only got better with age. Seventeen and a half years isn't too bad for a cat. I'm sure she's meowing up a storm in kitty heaven. We'll miss you, Iniki!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sorry for your loss, Cabrini! Such a pretty kitty.
Oh, Cabrini, I'm sorry. 17 years, though? Holy moly! Hope all of you are doing okay with the change in the house...love you
Post a Comment