Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Tree Project

2010

2008

It's something I don't love working on (inevitably it gets finished in the wee hours of the morning), but I love having the final project. Charlotte's preschool teacher does an "All About Me" book in September, part of which is the Family Tree. I have experience with exactly this project from when Nicholas had Ms. Sally in 2008...so I knew what I was in for when Charlotte brought this literacy bag home! Despite the digital age we live in, it's amazingly hard to find pictures of all the cousins in family groups, aunts and uncles by themselves next to each other...and pictures of Tom and me without sunglasses! I'll have to keep that in mind next summer as I prepare for Family Tree 2011!

2 comments:

thesanders said...

Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

i can't help but notice that lonely empty circle!!! :) katy