I don't think I expected to miss hearing English voices as much as I do. Even just having background noise that's in English is somehow comforting. EuroSport has been showing a dart tournament every night. And we've been watching. Pitiful! Even more pitiful is that I had EuroSport on one morning as I was cleaning up...and realized it was a rebroadcast because I recognized the competitors. Yikes! Time to turn off the TV and pick up a book!
Friday, January 10, 2014
This is What My Life Has Come To
I don't think I expected to miss hearing English voices as much as I do. Even just having background noise that's in English is somehow comforting. EuroSport has been showing a dart tournament every night. And we've been watching. Pitiful! Even more pitiful is that I had EuroSport on one morning as I was cleaning up...and realized it was a rebroadcast because I recognized the competitors. Yikes! Time to turn off the TV and pick up a book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment