It took a little deciphering, but everyone ended up in their preapproved seat!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Assigned Seats
We hosted a brunch for some friends on Sunday, and I was (shocking, I know) running a bit behind, and needed to finish some things up and keep Nicholas entertained before everyone arrived. I decided he could set the table to help out. Nicholas is very big on deciding where people will sit (as many of you know), so as he was figuring the seating out, I asked if he wanted to make place cards. I never imagined he'd say yes, being that any art project-type suggestion I make is almost always shot down. To my surprise, he was really excited to do them. Despite the fact that I had no actual time for it, we sat down and made place cards. It was so cute to see him concentrate and write everyone's name. Our guests got a kick out of it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment