This afternoon, I stayed inside with Charlotte, but Tom and Nicholas took a little "Signs of Spring" walk (thanks to Tom for doing documentation duty!):
Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Has Sprung!
We didn't make it to the class field trip to the zoo this morning, and we didn't leave this afternoon on our road trip to Nashville (I won't go into detail...but Charlotte regressed in her sickness!), but we did have something to celebrate. Spring! For some reason I can no longer recall, we started a few weeks ago counting down the days until Spring. We would also search for "signs of Spring" as we drove around town. Nicholas has been really into it.
This afternoon, I stayed inside with Charlotte, but Tom and Nicholas took a little "Signs of Spring" walk (thanks to Tom for doing documentation duty!):

This afternoon, I stayed inside with Charlotte, but Tom and Nicholas took a little "Signs of Spring" walk (thanks to Tom for doing documentation duty!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment