Friday, March 5, 2010

Childhood Memories...For Me Anyway!

Tom left for the Philippines this morning, and I thought to kick off our week alone, I'd whip out something from my childhood and introduce it to the kiddos. What could it be? Pringles. Turned into duck bills. I have VIVID memories of this growing up (specifically a very noisy, silly game played at my 5th grade birthday sleep over party). I was positive my kids would find this hilarious and we'd fill an afternoon acting like ducks.

Nicholas was sweet and obliged me by doing the duck bill once, then pounded into the Pringles like he hadn't eaten in a week. "Why go through the bother of the duck bills?" was his basic opinion.

Charlotte (down with a fever since Wed night as is obvious by her sickly appearance) couldn't have cared less about the duck bills or the chips. She actually took the chips out of her mouth and asked if she could put them back in the can. Charlotte turning down food in any form? Clearly sick.

Then there's me. I did it. (Thanks to Nico for the pic) Sad that I'm the only one smiling in any of these pictures. Guess we can scratch Pringles ducks off the list!

No comments: