Sunday, February 8, 2009

When Mama's Away...

While I was in Oregon, Tom was home with the kids for 4 days. Certainly the longest he's ever spent alone with them. They had trips to the park, a concert with Babaloo (a local kid's entertainer) and Nicholas' first time bowling.
Daddy even worked on a snowman art project with Nicholas for school. Dried banana ears and a goldfish nose? Brilliant! I have mentioned Tom's love of snowmen...


Nicholas told me all about bowling - "It's not like Wii, Mama. You don't use a remote, you use a ball. You still try to get strikes and spares. But sometimes I got splits."
They did great all by themselves. Although there were some strange outfit choices... I think I should go away more often!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Owen was so disappointed at his real life bowling skills too. What?! No strike every time?!