Friday, March 28, 2014

Bounty from America!

 
Tom is back from St. Louis.  While we are happy to have him home, we are also really excited about having things like Neosporin.  And chocolate chips.  And peanut butter without sugar.  And steel cut oatmeal.  OK, I'll stop now or I'll describe everything in the picture (which isn't even everything he brought).  Sadly I've already realized about five things that I forgot to have him pick up, so the list for July is already started.  It's so nice to have semi-regular delivery service for all these things which aren't available here!

2 comments:

thesanders said...

That is a really good husband you have. Glad you found the powdered buttermilk. Just out of curiosity, how long will that mascara and face cream last you?!?

Cabrini said...

A while. I think I freaked out trying to find mascara here. You know how I am with that! The stuff I bought here was dreadful.