Nicholas' preschool went to Thies Farm for their Halloween party this morning. All the moms, a dad, and a few siblings came. It was a total blast.
The class - Ms. Sally (their head teacher) is in the back.
Nicholas and his entourage, Isabella and Telma, leaving the party.
Perhaps now I should mention that I witnessed Nicholas' first (I hope!) kiss today. Standing in the line for the hay ride, Telma (on the right in the above picture) came over and just planted one on him. I think I (and maybe him too?) was in shock. I managed to come up with "Maybe just hugs, kids", but really didn't know what to say! Was Nicholas two-timing his one true love, Isabella? :) According to Isabella's mom, she and Telma carpool to school and always talk about Nicholas. Apparently Isabella told her mom that Nicholas may like Telma, but he likes her more. Wow. I can't believe this is starting at age 4. Fighting off the ladies already! We're in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment