Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just Another Day at the Park

Tom left for Ohio this afternoon, so post-nap the three of us headed out to Tilles Park, which is only two blocks from our house and has a great playgound. This marks the first time the kiddos have been on the swings together (for whatever reason I think it's only Charlotte's second time swinging). I think they liked it that much more being able to watch each other. I just had to remember to make sure the big pushes were only on Nicholas' side!















When Charlotte got tired of sitting and I got tired of pushing, we walked over to the play structure, but en route we (by "we" I mean Nicholas) were overtaken by the urge to go into the shooting fountain water play area. Did we have suits? No. Did that stop us? Again, no. Nicholas started in full clothing, then opted for shirt removal. He did want to go naked...but I had to veto that idea. Charlotte couldn't just watch from the sidelines, so I finally relented and let her go for it. In full clothing and a regular diaper. Excellent. Let me tell you...that girl loves water! They both had a blast.







2 comments:

Rachel H said...

What fun! I can't believe how big Charlotte has gotten!

Pat W said...

Hi Cabrini!

Thanks for sharing! I love your new blog! Your children are beautiful and they are growing up so fast. I can't believe how cute they are! Keep bloggin, I'm loving it! :) Best, Pat Wilbert