What a wonderful birthday! When Nicholas woke up, he immediately asked if it was Monday. I said yes, and he shouted "That means I'm FOUR!!". After a short morning nap for Miss Charlotte, we headed out for miniature golfing with Nicholas' friend, Sam, whom we haven't seen since the end of school. They're great little buddies and had such a fun time with each other. The boys played lots of mini golf and "Fire Ball" (known to the masses as skee-ball) and had a high quality arcade-food lunch (the pizza was actually pretty good!). It was Nicholas' first time with Fire Ball and miniature golf, but he loved, loved, loved both of them. For the first hour or so there was not a single other person there so the kids had free reign over the entire place which was awesome. Such fun. A special day for a special boy!
Nicholas tries out "Fire Ball". Charlotte wants a turn too!
(check out that carpet, huh?)
If there's any boy who can pull off pink Dora shades, it's Nicholas

Yea Sam!

I have to believe those teeth are coming soon!
Yes, Nicholas brought his own trusty putter. He couldn't understand there would be a place where you play golf with somebody else's clubs!

Sam's little sister, Hannah, is a few months younger than Charlotte, so the girls had a little play time too, although most of that time was spent with Charlotte trying to pat/touch/poke/grab Hannah. I guess the "aggressive affection" is present in both kiddos!

Buds - Nicholas and Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment