#1 - Professional Pizza Maker - After lunch today at Dewey's (where the kitchen is glassed in and viewable to all those who want to watch the pizza making magic), Nicholas spent the whole way home pretending his stocking cap was a pizza that he was dipping in "powder" and flipping it around the car. The "pizza" then went into the fridge at home. After dinner tonight I pulled the cap out of the fridge only to have the whole thing play out again at home...although the kitchen offered much more room for high tosses.
Working the dough...
#2 - Hair Stylist - Nicholas was playing with his tool set when it occurred to him (I guess) that the toy power drill was similar in sound to the clippers that Shawn had used to cut his hair. He proceeded to try to use the drill on Charlotte's head. I nixed that, but told him he could use it on himself or me. He then got a spray bottle and brush and went full blown into stylist mode. When I referred to him as Nicholas, he told me to call him Mr. Shawn....and he called me "Mr. Mom". At the end he said "You were so patient!" and gave me a pretend cookie, which is what Shawn did the other night. I think Nicholas will be sadly disappointed when he realizes that cookies do not always follow haircuts. But maybe in his salon they will.
1 comment:
So funny! O uses his power drill as a hairdryer all the time! Somehow his screwdriver has a hairstyling function as well. Not sure what though...
Post a Comment