Sunday, January 11, 2009

15 Months Old and Another First

Charlotte turned 15 months old on Friday. She also spent Friday night throwing up for several hours. While Charlotte "Acid Reflux" King did a lot of spitting up as a baby, we've never had actual vomit. Swell. We thought she was all better Saturday morning (we were very cautious about her eating and drinking) until after lunch...in came the big D, and I don't mean Dallas. Then she threw up again last night. Needless to say it has been a weekend of many, many diaper changes, lots of lots of diaper cream and loads and loads of laundry. All four of us have basically spent the weekend house-bound in pajamas. It brings me back to when Nicholas had Rotavirus at about this age (which was monumentally worse than this), so I know we can get through this. Get well soon little lady!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

I feel your pain! So sorry! Feel batter soon, you four Kings!