Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Of Course She Does...

Charlotte's 15 month immunizations had been rescheduled (twice) this month due to her various sicknesses. We were set to do them this afternoon with the tech in our pediatrician's office, but I really wanted the doctor to take a listen to Charlotte before we did them. Charlotte hasn't been able to shake this cold and I just wanted her to be well before we shot her full of stuff. So we rescheduled for this morning when our doctor was available to take a peek. Dr Kung pulled out the stethoscope, listened to Charlotte breathing...and told me she has pneumonia. Pulled out the ear-thing...and told me she has an ear infection in her right ear. So we're on 10 days of antibiotics and have rescheduled the shots again. I guess we had to sneak in another illness or two before we hit February!

On a happier front, I decided to take the kids out to lunch after the doctor's appointment. We went to a BBQ place that the doctor suggested...which happens to have a self-serve soft-serve machine for dessert.

It was Charlotte's first ice cream cone:

It was not Nicholas'! :

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Oh, no! Poor Charlotte. At least she seems to be in good spirits. Maybe it's all a well-laid plan to keep the needles away!