Saturday, January 17, 2009

Now THAT'S a Prize!

The boys are playing Wii golf, which reminded me of something I've been meaning to post. Nicholas and Tom watch lots of golf of TV, and Transamerica came out with the commercial that I posted here with Zach Johnson, the winner of the 2007 Master's. At the end, when he wins the Master's, he kisses his new baby. When Nicholas (who is very tuned into winning and trophies) first saw the commercial, he looked at Tom and said "Wow. He won a baby!". Since then, sometimes when Nicholas plays golf (he does indoor solo putting contests in the winter), he'll "win a baby". Sometimes it is one of Charlotte's baby dolls, sometimes it's even the Baby Jesus from the nativity (that's gotta be wrong, right??). He'll putt one into the hole and say "Yea! I win a baby!". It's strange and funny at the same time.

1 comment:

kms said...

that is so ridiculous. i can't stop laughing... where does he thinks the baby comes from? is that where he thinks charlotte came from? oh, man.