Thursday, January 22, 2009
A Better Way to Swim
Nicholas is getting to be a little fish even after just a few no-parent involved lessons. We've replaced the foam insert swimsuit he wore on his first day with the back floats they provide at the Y. I thought I'd be a little nervous about its ability to really make him float, but it works really well for him. He swims back and forth across the pool like a champ. While he's swimming, if he looks up and sees me and Charlotte, he smiles and waves. It's super cute, but I'm thinking he'll have to stop that when he's completely floating by himself! We've also gotten more proof that Nicholas has no fear. Today was the first day they jumped off the diving board in the deep water. Several of the kids were very nervous and some wouldn't do it. Nicholas climbed right up, walked to the end and jumped in. That's my boy!
OK this is a little blurry...but look at that form!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment