The handsome baker - Nicholas is in charge of dumping things into the bowl and setting his trusty timer
Putting some muscle into patting the dough into disks bound for a few days in the fridge...
Rolling, rolling, rolling...
Nicholas stopped in the middle of rolling and said - "Mama, look! It's that place we were talking about...with the weather!" (the total blank look on my face made him continue) "You know, where Grandma and Grandpa went!" Aaah. Australia. We had talked about how it's summer there when it's winter here. And yes, Tom's parents had gone there last year. And yes, I suppose the dough is the general shape of Australia. Sort of??
Cutting the shapes is Nicholas' favorite part. Unfortunately we didn't have enough dough to use every cutter in the house...which would have been his preference.
Bats and football players and letters, oh my!
He had no problem enjoying the fruits of his labors!
1 comment:
I love the football player cookie cutter. I have never seen one. So cute!
Post a Comment