We went to a friend's house for a little college football party, but it was enemy territory - all Ohio State fans. Nicholas and Charlotte had a ball. The basement was totally kid friendly with toys galore...and did I mention Wii Golf? He had fun challenging the bigger kids. Charlotte stayed upstairs with us, charming everyone she met. Tom had dug out Nicholas' old USC onesie for Charlotte - Nicholas wore it to Tom's business school graduation. Not exactly girly, but I think she pulled it off with the bow. Despite the fact that the kids were still raring to go, we packed it up at halftime (9pm). Tom and I watched the rest of the game at home. Quite a thumping! U-S-C! U-S-C! Yea!!
Little Trojan Girl
Think there's a resemblance? Nicholas was about 2 months younger than Charlotte is now. I tried to find one with him smiling...there were none to be found!
No comments:
Post a Comment