Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chirp's Visit - Another Cat Class Mascot

The Story of Chirp
By Nicholas King

One day, I was the line leader and I got to take home Chirp. I got to have fun with him. He watched me play trains and he rode in the race car #65. The “race car” is really my shopping cart, and it’s SO fast! I took Chirp upstairs so I could take a bath, and Charlotte threw Chirp in the water! He got wet. We let him sit out in the night time and in the morning he was dry.



Chirp snuggled in bed with me and my blanket

On Tuesdays, I go to music class. I took Chirp with me to music class. We rang bells and sang songs. Chirp sat next to me.


Chirp meets Mrs. Love, my music teacher

Tomorrow someone else will get a turn with Chirp. I hope I get a new bag!

1 comment:

thesanders said...

Okay, a music teacher named Mrs. Love - how perfect! What a great preschool you found.