Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A New Passion

In a desperate attempt to get dinner going the other day, I put Charlotte in her high chair, and grabbed a sheet of address labels that I'd gotten in the mail and stuck in the kids' sticker box. Charlotte went to town and used the entire sheet, putting them one by one on a piece of paper...and I did get dinner done! Since then, she asks to do it multiple times per day. I hate to admit that I used to throw those away (how many address labels does one household need??), but I'll be saving them from now on. Thanks to Grandma King for stepping up with some to tide us over until we get more in the mail. We accept any and all label donations!
Which one to choose? Which one to choose?

Perfect placement is key...

So proud!

Not to be outdone, Nicholas made his own sticker paper. He, however, is not satisfied with using just excess address labels!

No comments: