The setup - We have a legacy laundry chute. It has no opening on the 2nd floor...and doesn't open into the basement anymore. Yet we still have a cute little square door on our main floor. For as long as I can remember, Nicholas would open the door, yell "Anybody want cookies?" first towards the basement, then towards the upstairs. I have no idea why, and we've never gotten any kind of an explanation from him. As of today, the torch has been passed, and Charlotte now is asking the unknown dwellers of the laundry chute about cookies.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Cookies Anyone?
The setup - We have a legacy laundry chute. It has no opening on the 2nd floor...and doesn't open into the basement anymore. Yet we still have a cute little square door on our main floor. For as long as I can remember, Nicholas would open the door, yell "Anybody want cookies?" first towards the basement, then towards the upstairs. I have no idea why, and we've never gotten any kind of an explanation from him. As of today, the torch has been passed, and Charlotte now is asking the unknown dwellers of the laundry chute about cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment