Goodwill had a red carpet set up so kids could strut their stuff in costumes. I was a bit surprised Nicholas wasn't interested, but Charlotte sure looks like a little diva!Sunday, April 19, 2009
Going Green
The Science Center hosted a special celebration to promote taking care of the Earth. We were happy to join in the fun!
This was hilarious! The recycling bin had a motor that raised and lowered the lid...and talked. There was a person hiding behind a screen (who the kids obviously didn't see) who provided the voice via wireless mike, and talked to each of the children about recycling. Nicholas was fascinated.
Goodwill had a red carpet set up so kids could strut their stuff in costumes. I was a bit surprised Nicholas wasn't interested, but Charlotte sure looks like a little diva!
Goodwill had a red carpet set up so kids could strut their stuff in costumes. I was a bit surprised Nicholas wasn't interested, but Charlotte sure looks like a little diva!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment